June 19th, 2006
|01:47 pm - Two things:|
- I admit, the previous post wasn't really designed to gather comments. It just seems to have. I'd have left it with comments turned off, but those kinds of posts generally get people sending verbose ideas via email or IM (which I don't have the time to read right now). No, I'm not offended or anything by any postings (I'm actually glad and happy that people care). I just wasn't really posting it for feedback, but rather so I could work it out on my own, so I could think it through. It's a journal, yo? *grins*
- I do want comments on this post, though: I haven't had time to read LJ in the past two weeks. Between Walking With Fire and putting out fires via email as well as work, I'm seriously strapped for time. Please, let me know if there's anything you'd like a comment on. Things like:
Please, post 'em here with a link to let me know so I can go read it. I will get around to it all, but this will ensure I don't miss something of vital importance.
- DP work
- creative posts
- problems you might have
- weirdly cool awesome things
- really, anything I might find intersting
Current Location: Southeast of Disorder
Current Mood: busy
Current Music: "Why You Wanna Hurt My Heart?", -JB
|Date:||June 19th, 2006 06:24 pm (UTC)|| |
- I'm not doing any DP work. I probably never will. I tried to help a baby Druid once, it bit me, I generally leave them alone and just keep my eye on them now. Don't want their mothers to reject them.
- Creative? I remember that...
- Problems. Harumph. Well, there's some Issues with the Building. I know you're surprised to hear that! Other than that, most of my 70-some problems have gone on summer break.
- The CD101 truck is down on the plaza between us and Hitchcock. Free ice cream and decent music doesn't suck.
- Tomorrow I find out if it's a boy or a girl. We've already got first and middle names picked out, but he just realized that we're not obligated to name the baby with either of our last names. Discussion is ongoing about that -- my son, my fiance, and my self all have three different last names, so we're considering giving the baby a fourth. I'm supposed to brainstorm pros and cons, but I haven't got that far yet.
i have my detailed trothmoot review for ya, which raised some interesting shielding issues (how to remain open for a rite, yet closed to other stuff) that i'm widely soliciting advice/feedback on, but you should probably get the context first.
Oh, my bad! I do the same thing now and then, too... okay, MOST of the time. I journal just to journal, then end up feeling sheepish with a million comments. And by a million I mean 10, as opposed to your 100. ;) I like that my friends give such a damn, though... they're pretty cute. :)
As fer my LJ, bahhh, who knows. I didn't write much for the first week because I was busy with finals and then celebrations. Then I just wrote random life update stuff, which I can recollect later. You might like to read the one about sailboats, if only because you'd understand. I also did DP work, but hardly any because I've had massive DP writer's block. Ah well, I'm working through it!
|Date:||June 19th, 2006 07:17 pm (UTC)|| |
|Date:||June 19th, 2006 10:19 pm (UTC)|| |
I bought myself a tent. And how much do you think those henna booby jobs run at Comfest?
|Date:||June 20th, 2006 02:47 am (UTC)|| |
I don't care how much. I'm buying you one.
Needs to be a T-Shirt
I created a DP Livejournal. It is ariansdreamsdp
. I only have one of my 9 virtues essays up so far (I've written all of them, they will be up eventually), but it was the hardest one to write. I will be putting "version 2" of it up tonight. I have many different ideas as to the definition of vision so I'm kind of working that out there, atm.
I started reading through the vision essay, and got sidetracked by work. I think I found your DP journal on accident through another source, becuase I was reading it yesterday.
Looking forward to seeing the v.2 :)
I am now an ordained Godwoman of the Troth. (See a very few details here.