?

Log in

No account? Create an account
One crazy dream after another. . . - Chronarchy — LiveJournal

> Recent Entries
> Archive
> Friends
> Profile
> Chronarchy.com

Links
Ár nDraíocht Féin
Three Cranes
MySpace
Chaos Matrix
OSU PSA

May 3rd, 2004


Previous Entry Share Next Entry
08:50 am - One crazy dream after another. . .
I had a dream last night. It was strange. I was at the movies with someone, and as the previews rolled, it was a bunch of Brad Pitt movies. I spent the whole time rolling my eyes and groaning because the woman I was with was sighing all the way through them.

The most amusing things were the movie titles:

"Brad Pitt in 'Staring Longingly Into The Camera'"

"Brad Pitt in 'I Can Take My Shirt Off'"

"Brad Pitt in 'And I Still Look Good In A Skirt'"

I wish I knew who the woman was that I had been out with, so I could smack some sense into her. 'Cuz she should have been sighing at me.
Current Mood: annoyedannoyed
Current Music: "Sending the Old Man Home", -JB

(9 comments Leave a comment)

Comments:


[User Picture]
From:chronarchy
Date:May 3rd, 2004 07:06 am (UTC)
(Link)
I dunno. It all depends on who you ask, I guess. Kinda like Tom Cruise and Viggo Mortensen: some women like them, some think a Hobbit is cuter than both.

Of course, the Hobbit is only taller than one. . .

Me, I'd rather look at women any day.
From:ravenlaughing
Date:May 3rd, 2004 07:42 am (UTC)
(Link)
ROFL I don't mind looking at women either. And I've never been attracted to the "Handsome" pretty boy types. Brad Pitt/Tom Cruise, dull dull dull.

My roommate and I argue all the time over this. She likes Frodo, thinks he's hot, I think he's dorky and too young. She likes Aragorn, I would just like him to wash his hair. ewww. She has rude names for the elves I like. I just wouldn't mind being the middle of a Legolas/Haldir sandwich. mmmmmm.... Ewan MacGregor, Liam Neeson, Pierce Brosnan, men in kilts.... mmm see a theme? now that's yummy.
[User Picture]
From:jenarael
Date:May 3rd, 2004 09:44 am (UTC)
(Link)
Is Tom really all that short? I've always been immune to celebrity crushes (Angelina Jolie notwithstanding), so your dream amuses me.

And I daresay Mr. Pitt could play a one-legged leper instead of Achilles in that movie Troy and women would still fawn over him. I just... don't get it.
[User Picture]
From:chronarchy
Date:May 3rd, 2004 10:21 am (UTC)
(Link)
Aparently Cruise is 5'7". Admittedly, not that short, but I gotta make fun of him for something, right? If he's my competition for a spot in any woman's dreams, then I need to attack him with everything in the arsenal!

But you're right. Brad Pitt looks good because people think he's good looking, not because he is, and because of that, no matter what he does, he will still look good.

Gods, I envy that.

*laughs*
From:ravenlaughing
Date:May 3rd, 2004 12:22 pm (UTC)
(Link)
Mmmm, I'm not going to be looking at him in Troy. I'll be drooling over Orlando Bloom. Oh man, he's younger than me... WHen did that happen.
[User Picture]
From:chronarchy
Date:May 3rd, 2004 12:25 pm (UTC)
(Link)
When I first saw the list of names of the stars of Troy, I just started calling it "That hot boy movie".

Seriously, it's a Who's Who of hot male actors.

It's like someone was trying to shove as many as they could into a phone booth, and once got as many crammed in as possible, that was their cast.

(You may add oil and subtract clothes from that mental image if you are so inclined.)
From:ravenlaughing
Date:May 3rd, 2004 01:22 pm (UTC)
(Link)
ROFL. You say that like it's a bad thing...
[User Picture]
From:chronarchy
Date:May 3rd, 2004 03:23 pm (UTC)
(Link)
Nah, just not my cup 'o meat. :)

> Go to Top
LiveJournal.com