"My love is garanteed / You're never gonna see the end of me!" - Chronarchy

August 27th, 2003

Previous Entry Share Next Entry
01:46 pm - "My love is garanteed / You're never gonna see the end of me!"
Willpower is:

Driving past two Dairy Queens two times per day and never stopping for a bite.

So, apparently, the most interesting things about my Summerland experience have been the fact that I wore a towel to breakfast, fell on my ass while dancing, and danced shirtless around a fire.

Cool!

Anyway, I think that Sonoran Sunrise Grove's logo (seen in this journal entry) is pretty damn cool. So I included it here. Oh, and you should look at their circle! It's beautiful!
Current Mood: busy
Current Music: "Money Back Garantee", -JB