Heh, how many people in this picture can *you* identify? - Chronarchy

August 27th, 2003

Previous Entry Share Next Entry
02:04 pm - Heh, how many people in this picture can *you* identify?
HASH(0x879bd50)
You are a normal Druid. Well.....maybe you aren't
normal. But the closest thing to, anyway. You
recognize the wisdom in the old ways but you
don't recreate all of them, thank pete.

What kind of Druid are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

From:fionnghal
Date:August 27th, 2003 06:17 pm (UTC)
(Link)
There are 'normal' druids?
[User Picture]
From:chronarchy
Date:August 27th, 2003 06:21 pm (UTC)

Heh

(Link)
Don't ask me. . . I just post the quiz. :)

I find it really amusing that it's ADF that gets the "normal" moniker.

I saw that picture, and I was extremely amused. Issac, Skip, Ian, and someone I know I recognize but can't remember the name for (because the pic cuts off) never really struck me as "normal", but then I doubt any of us are, as you so nicely point out. :)

That last Druid's name will come to me eventually. . .
[User Picture]
From:chronarchy
Date:August 27th, 2003 06:28 pm (UTC)

Got it!

(Link)

I figured it out :) Bryan Perrin! Just needed to see more. I haven't ever met him, I don't think, but I've seen his picture before.
[User Picture]