Thinking about Harvard. . . - Chronarchy — LiveJournal

August 28th, 2003

Previous Entry Share Next Entry
02:09 pm - Thinking about Harvard. . .
I was looking at this conference (http://www.fas.harvard.edu/~hcc/) and thinking that I really want to go. The trick is going to be finding out how. . . Cei is presenting his updated Cernunnos paper, and I thought the original was awesome.

The real problem is that he's up against the other thing I'd really want to see, so I'd have to corner him and get him to talk about his paper some other time :)

I'll be incommunicado most of the weekend. I'm working on updating ADF's By Laws on the website, going through the old Grove Organizer's Handbook, and working on a comparison between Druidism and Wicca because I really, really dislike the essay on the ADF page.

I can't believe I have tomorrow off. It'll be really nice. Be visiting Pagan shops everywhere in Columbus, too.
Current Mood: cheerfulcheerful
Current Music: "He Went to Paris", -JB