So I took the day off. . . And this is what I have to show for it. . . - Chronarchy — LiveJournal

August 29th, 2003

Previous Entry Share Next Entry
04:46 pm - So I took the day off. . . And this is what I have to show for it. . .
So I went to five local Pagan stores today. I dropped off a total of 50 fliers for the Grove (correct info on them), one small poster for each about the Grove (I need to re-work those), several Pagan Pride Day fliers, and 50 fliers (again, total) for Elysium.

It's been a long, hot day. I'm going to take some time off and watch the Simpsons.

What a vacation, eh? :)
Current Mood: boredbored
Current Music: "Knees of My Heart", -JB

From:athanasios
Date:August 30th, 2003 04:21 am (UTC)

Cool..

(Link)
Thanks for posting the Elysium flyers! That is awesome, we appreciate it...it will only help make the event better.

Also, if you know the coordinators for PPD Columbus let them know I could do a workshop if they need anything. I am doing a workshop at Cincy PPD, and our grove is doing the liturgy for Dayton PPD. I think the PPD project is great and will help out any way I can.
[User Picture]