Here we go a conventioning. . . - Chronarchy

September 2nd, 2003

Previous Entry Share Next Entry
11:13 am - Here we go a conventioning. . .
Yeah, it looks like I will be in Boston for that conference at Harvard. Now all I gotta do is find a flight and someone to split a room with.
Current Mood: cheerfulcheerful
Current Music: "Travelin' Clean", -JB

From:(Anonymous)
Date:September 2nd, 2003 04:40 pm (UTC)

Lucky you!

(Link)
Though the drive really isn't that bad. Or for that matter, neither is the train ride...

-j
[User Picture]
From:chronarchy
Date:September 2nd, 2003 05:01 pm (UTC)

I suppose

(Link)
The problem isn't the drive or the train, it's the time. I have work (and better things to do) than than :)
From:healing_coyote
Date:September 3rd, 2003 12:10 am (UTC)
(Link)
I'm coming, dammit! and I think Meghan is too! (couldn't get my sister to do it, she is broke and doesn't have the time off work...wahh)
[User Picture]
From:chronarchy
Date:September 3rd, 2003 01:03 pm (UTC)

Still planning

(Link)
I'm still working out the planning here. Sara's on vacation, and I need to talk with her about getting that Friday off, and then I can start looking for a flight.

So I'll know tomorrow.

-MJD