July 27th, 2004
|12:43 pm - Scientific evidence about how I kiss|
Allow me to set the record straight:
What kissing me is unlikely to be:
1) No woman has ever burst out laughing after I kissed her. I am not likely to be a funny kiss.
2) No woman has ever fainted after I kissed her. I am not likely to be a kiss who will take your breath away.
3) Women have forgotten that I kissed them. I am not likely to be a memorable kiss.
4) Women have asked me to kiss them, and I have refused. I am not likely to be an ill-considered kiss.
5) Women have slept through kisses. I am not likely to make you sit up and take notice of my kiss.
What kissing me is likely to be:
1) Women have gotten dizzy after kissing me. It is possible that my kiss will make your world spin.
2) Women have smiled after kissing me. It is possible that my kiss meets with approval.
3) Women have melted in my arms. It is possible that my kiss is hot.
4) Women have been surprised that I kissed them. It is possible that I am sneaky about my kiss.
5) Women have moaned while kissing me. It is possible that they were trying to get away from my kiss.
No woman has ever slapped me after I kissed her. I am obviously not a good kiss.
The evidence is presented. You may draw your own conclusions.
Current Mood: objective
Current Music: "I Heard I Was In Town", -JB
Yes, but what are other men likely to do or experience? (he impishly asks)
Well, no man has ever seemed too interested in doing anything after a kiss, so I would suggest that men can expect a kiss to be boring.
Having kissed two men in my life, and not personally being interested to do anything else, it's hard for me to quantify that one.
Guess you'll just have to find the guys I've kissed and ask them. :)