July 27th, 2004
|12:43 pm - Scientific evidence about how I kiss|
Allow me to set the record straight:
What kissing me is unlikely to be:
1) No woman has ever burst out laughing after I kissed her. I am not likely to be a funny kiss.
2) No woman has ever fainted after I kissed her. I am not likely to be a kiss who will take your breath away.
3) Women have forgotten that I kissed them. I am not likely to be a memorable kiss.
4) Women have asked me to kiss them, and I have refused. I am not likely to be an ill-considered kiss.
5) Women have slept through kisses. I am not likely to make you sit up and take notice of my kiss.
What kissing me is likely to be:
1) Women have gotten dizzy after kissing me. It is possible that my kiss will make your world spin.
2) Women have smiled after kissing me. It is possible that my kiss meets with approval.
3) Women have melted in my arms. It is possible that my kiss is hot.
4) Women have been surprised that I kissed them. It is possible that I am sneaky about my kiss.
5) Women have moaned while kissing me. It is possible that they were trying to get away from my kiss.
No woman has ever slapped me after I kissed her. I am obviously not a good kiss.
The evidence is presented. You may draw your own conclusions.
Current Mood: objective
Current Music: "I Heard I Was In Town", -JB
|Date:||July 28th, 2004 07:08 am (UTC)|| |
Re: Kisses, schmisses...
Not to worry -- I didn't mean to pick on you that day. I'll stick with hugs from now on. :)