Comments:

From:(Anonymous)
Date:September 3rd, 2003 08:07 pm (UTC)

Vampires

(Link)
Ok, three things about fascination with vampires. One, some people are more nocturnal than diurnal, and the ultimate symbol of this is a vampire. Two, there is a cluster of nerves in the neck that can produce some rather nice sensations when nibbled/bit, at least in some people. So perhaps some of the fascination is also due to a latent or even overt desire for those sensations, which the bite of a vampire could provide. Plus, there is that allure of immortality that leads others to have an elf fascination.

-j