Current Music: Please Bypass This Heart, -JB.

From:vampyrecandy
Date:July 16th, 2003 06:34 pm (UTC)

essays are good...

(Link)
usually.

;-)

That reminds me, I need to start searching for a car. I am still not quite sure that I really want one. Though, I will likely get one, because I feel bad that whenever I want to come home from school one of my parents has to pick me up and take me back.

Yet, I abhor responsibility of any sort and actively seek to have the least amount possible.

Time will tell.

Hmm. Coors Light. Well, enjoy :-)
[User Picture]
From:chronarchy
Date:July 17th, 2003 05:52 am (UTC)

Coors

(Link)
The Coors Light is for Brian, not me :) Can't stand the stuff, myself!