November 23rd, 2004
|08:50 pm - What are you doing with your Thanksgiving vacation?|
My basic plan for this weekend?
1) Show up at a UU church in Kansas City, KS for the following ritual:
Sun, Nov. 28th
4:00 - 7:00pm
Sharing Our Spirits Ritual (Giving Thanks)
Sharing Our Spirits, or SOS, rituals are co-created by all in attendance. While there is a facilitator from the ritual teams there, the idea is for everyone who comes that day to help design and build the ritual work, based on what the group wants and needs. Bring your songs, poetry, art, ideas, experience, or just enthusiasm for a wholy new experience!
This month's SOS has the theme of "Giving Thanks", in honor of the national holiday.
2) Get swept away by a bunch of crazy Pagans and find a Holy Grail.
3) Watch (and perhaps participate in) a wrestling match to find out where I sleep.
4) Wake up on Monday with a headache and a good story or three. Hope my friends have more mayhem planned, and gently untangle myself from other, various sleeping bodies.
5) Make a run for my plane, which departs MCI at 4:25 PM and lands in Columbus around 10 PM.
(Now, let's hope I can manage this, shall we?)
Current Mood: excited
Current Music: "Beyond the End", -JB
Make sure to be careful of sp-- of you know what.
Good times all around!
I get to run amok with beautycorrosion
in Austria this weekend. ;D
I'd say I was jealous, but I got her early last month, so I think it's your turn.
|Date:||November 24th, 2004 09:24 am (UTC)|| |
|(Link)|2) Get swept away by a bunch of crazy Pagans and find a Holy Grail.It's at the Metropolitan Musuem of Art
. Medieval section. They call it the Chalice of Antioch (there's a long story about me searching for this object, which really was exhibited at the 1939 World's Fair as the Holy Grail.)
Just wanted to drop by and say thanks for being a friend, a harem master, and for giving me insight when I've needed it. Even though I don't comment as much as I should, you've provided me with a different way of looking at a lot of things.
Ha. I don't comment as much as I should, either. Damn, I should get on that.
Glad I could help on occasion. I like helping. It's much better than just about anything else.
But I wouldn't trade my CLG harem for the world. I hope I can always treat you guys as well as you treat me sometimes.