One more. - Chronarchy — LiveJournal

September 9th, 2003

Previous Entry Share Next Entry
09:24 am - One more.
Okay, so I did it a second time, and this one is even better. Trust me on this. No more of these.

Original English Text:
As a Discordian, I expect Eris to take this sentence and have fun. fnord.

Translated to Japanese:
Discordian として、この文を取り、楽しみのfnord があると私はEris が期待する。

Translated back to English:
_ Discordian when do, this sentence take, pleasant straw raincoat
fnord be when I Eris expect do.

Translated to Chinese:
_ Discordian 当, 这句子作为, 宜人的秸杆雨衣fnord 是I Eris 期望。

Translated back to English:
_ Discordian works as, this sentence achievement, pleasant straw
raincoat fnord is I Eris expectation.

Translated to Korean:
_, 이 형 공적이, 유괘한 밀짚
비옷fnordIEris기대 이다것과 같이Discordian은
일한다.

Translated back to English:
_ This elder brother achievement, the Discordian works with the fact
that it is Yoo divination sign one wheat straw raincoat fnordIEris
expectation together.

Translated to French:
_ cet accomplissement plus ancien de frère, le Discordian fonctionne
avec le fait que c'est espérance de fnordIEris d'imperméable de
paille de blé du signe un de divination de Yoo ensemble.

Translated back to English:
_ this achievement older of brother, Discordian functions with the
fact that it is hope of fnordIEris of impermeable of corn straw of the
sign one of divination of Yoo together.

Translated to German:
_ arbeitet diese Ausführung, die vom Bruder älter ist, Discordian
mit der Tatsache, daß es Hoffnung von fnordIEris von undurchlässigem
des Maisstrohs des Zeichens eins der Weissagung von Yoo zusammen ist.

Translated back to English:
_ works this execution, which is older from the brother, Discordian
with the fact that it is hope of fnordIEris from impermeable of the
corn straw of the character one of the pointing saying of Yoo
together.

Translated to Italian:
_ funziona questa esecuzione, che è più vecchia dal fratello,
Discordian con il fatto che è insieme speranza dei fnordIEris da
impermeabile della paglia del cereale del carattere uno del detto
indicante di Yoo.

Translated back to English:
_ this execution works, that it is older from the brother, Discordian
with the fact that is entirety hope of fnordIEris from raincoat of the
straw of the cereal of the character one of the indicating saying of
Yoo.

Translated to Portuguese:
_ esta execução trabalha, isso que é mais velha do irmão,
Discordian com o fato que é esperança da totalidade dos fnordIEris
do raincoat da palha do cereal do caráter um do provérbio indicando
de Yoo.

Translated back to English:
_ this execution works, this that is older of the brother, Discordian
with the fact that is hope of the totality of the fnordIEris of
raincoat of the straw of the cereal of character one of the saying
indicating of Yoo.

Translated to Spanish:
_ esta ejecución trabaja, el que sea más viejo del hermano,
Discordian con el hecho que es esperanza de la totalidad de los
fnordIEris del impermeable de la paja del cereal del carácter uno de
indicar del refrán de Yoo.

Translated back to English:
_ this execution works, the one that is older of the brother,
Discordian with the fact that is hope of the totality of fnordIEris of
the raincoat of the straw of the cereal of character one to indicate
of will refrán of Yoo.

Current Mood: discontentdiscontent
Current Music: "The Pascagoula Run", -JB

From:autumnfey
Date:September 9th, 2003 03:25 pm (UTC)
(Link)
You know, for someone whose first forays into LJ were timid and sparse ("I barely have time to update my own webpage, much less keep another journal!") you sure have become a prolific updater!!!!
[User Picture]
From:chronarchy
Date:September 9th, 2003 03:54 pm (UTC)

I can always slow down

(Link)
Yeah, I thought about that. But as I update the website in masses, I don't have to worry too much about that.

And this is a hell of a lot more fun than working. The reason I update so much is that it's a good way to keep in contact with those people who don't write (not to mention any names, autumnfey). . .

*grins*

-MJD