Five questions: - Chronarchy — LiveJournal

September 10th, 2003

Previous Entry Share Next Entry
09:45 am - Five questions:
So, because not everyone here has gotten their licks in:

There's this little game out there called Five Question Maddness. It goes through different incarnations, here and there, but I like my version.

Anyway, it's very simple: You ask me 5 questions. I answer said questions. Then I get to ask you 5 questions.

You can catch some examples on my webpage.

I'll post my answers on my webpage, and also on my LJ. If you've already asked questions, you can ask 5 more.

The only things I can't answer are things that I have a prior commitment to confidentiality. There are very few things that fit this bill.

Dammit, ask!
Current Mood: thirstythirsty
Current Music: "Happily Ever After (Now and Then)", -JB

From:mlleelizabeth
Date:September 10th, 2003 07:22 pm (UTC)
(Link)
I'll play!

1. If you could spend the rest of your life in only one place you considered perfectly suited to your needs or spend the rest of your life traveling anywhere you want in the world, but never have a permanent home, which would you choose, and why?

2. What would your 15 year-old self think of you and your current life?

3. What would one perfect romantic evening include?

4. This is another post, and I am older. ;) I cannot also resist an unsolved mystery. So, what exactly were the circumstances you mention in item no. 17 on your 50 neat things list? (I understand that the confidentiality issue may come into play here. I'm not asking for "who" and a somewhat vague rendition would also be fine.)

5. And finally, I toss a golden apple into the room: Who do you believe is the most beautiful human woman who ever existed?
[User Picture]