September 11th, 2003
|05:46 pm - Five Question Maddness!|
1. If you could be a superhero, what would you be/what powers would you have?
Heh, X-Ray vision or Invisibility for all the juvenile reasons. Or (better!), the ability to read minds! Yes! Then I could read the minds of women, which would be really, really cool, since I can't pick up on hints at all. :)
Why not all three? :)
2. What is your favorite film, and why? What do you think that film says about your personality?
Tough choice. I float between a couple. There's Dr. Strangelove, The Mouse that Roared, Sci-Fi's Dune, the Indiana Jones Trilogy, and I'm sure I'm forgetting some. I suppose it says that I'm really indecisive?
3. If you had the time/money, what new hobby would you pick up?
Firefighting, I think. It'd keep me in shape. :)
4. What are your thoughts on "soul-friends;" friends that are so close that they pick up on each other's thoughts/feelings (complete understanding)? Do you have any friends like this?
I certainly hope that some of my friends can't pick up on my thoughts. . . Might be embarassing. I've never managed to experience anything quite like that, though. I've been able to predict what a person would think, but I've never *sensed* it.
5. If the gods chose to save your life from disaster, but you had to live without one of your 6 senses (see, hear, smell, taste, touch, instinct), which would you choose to lose?
Well, instinct wouldn't be too bad to be without anymore, because I don't get in fights anymore. And I tend to take people as they are, not paying attention to gut feelings. I find that more fair.
Current Mood: awake
Current Music: "The Night I Painted the Sky", -JB
|Date:||September 11th, 2003 09:50 pm (UTC)|| |
|Date:||September 12th, 2003 01:25 pm (UTC)|| |
Answers posted for you in the Journal :) Expect questions soon :)
you asked for it, buddy.
1.where would you most prefer to be stabbed with a short sword?
2.a long sword? (just kidding)
real 2.blonde, brunette, or redhead?
5.if a pirate were to issue you an ultimatum: walk the plank and take your chance with the sharks or join him on the high seas pillaging and raping (consentually) young wenches, what would you choose?
17.try to imagine nothing. what does it look like?
4 1/3. what contiment would you prefer to bathe in?
that should be "condiment"
|Date:||September 12th, 2003 01:27 pm (UTC)|| |
I thought as much, but I was toying with words like "continent", "contentment", "commitment", and "conduit".
Answers are posted. Expect questions soon :)