Questions for three people! - Chronarchy — LiveJournal

September 12th, 2003

Previous Entry Share Next Entry
09:52 am - Questions for three people!
healing_coyote:

1. So what *exactly* is up with this Snape fetish? I'm really confused! Feel free to share that twisted fantasy you've been refusing to share, too :)

2. You've talked before about trying to find a path for . . . well, ever since I met ya. How's that going?

3. Is NYC everything you remembered/thought it would be?

4. What's your idea of a romantic night?

5. What, exactly, are your feelings about the colour green?

ocean_star:

1. What drew you to Paganism?

2. What's the sexiest thing about a man?

3. Describe the sexiest thing about a woman?

4. What's the craziest thing you ever did, and what did you learn from it?

5. What is it you do for a living? I don't think I ever asked that before. . .

bean_drui:

1. What drew you to Scotland (or is drawing you)?

2. If given the choice between death or renouncing your puny human religion and worshipping Cthulu (complete with glossy paperback Necronomicon), which would you choose?

3. Describe the ideal ice cream cone.

4. What is a "vacation" to you?

5. Complete this sentance (or paragraph, if you feel so inclined): "bean_drui opens her bedroom door, and a shocked gasp escapes her lips when she sees. . ."
Current Mood: artistic
Current Music: "Mexico", -JB

From:autumnfey
Date:September 12th, 2003 07:42 pm (UTC)
(Link)
All right you glutton you! I figure you can't have that many friends left on this site that haven't asked you questions so I will start round two!

1. Star Trek or Star Wars?
2. What was the worst date you were ever on?
3. If you could eliminate one store (or chain of stores) from the face of the earth what would it be (don't worry about the happless workers)
4. Did you make a list of the things you wanted to do/be when you were a kid? If so, is there anything on the list you haven't done yet?
5. And just to make you think some - Deities - are they real apart from the human consiousness (physically and metaphorically) or a result of the constructs of our minds and collective thoughts (not making a real or just imaginary judgement call here). Sort of a chicken and the egg question (did they help create us or did we help create them) . . .
[User Picture]