Five Question Madness! - Chronarchy — LiveJournal

September 14th, 2003

Previous Entry Share Next Entry
08:48 am - Five Question Madness!
From ocean_star:

1. I read on your website that you've been with Tina for five years. When are you going to propose to her? ;-)

I did once, and she turned me down. At this point, I don't know if I will again. I know that if I did today, she'd say, "No," again. She may be a girlfriend forever.

2. How many Pagan festivals do you normally attend in a year?

Well, until this year, I only attended Summerland. There was always this thing about a) being a broke college student, and b) not being able to take a week off of work/school.

This year, I've been to Wellspring, Summerland, and I'm planning to go to Elysium.

I wanted to go to more, but the reliability of my car is at an all-time low, so I know I have to wait until I get a new one before I can go to some of the festivals I really wanted to go to, like Fall Fest, Trillium, Starwood, Muin Mound Maddness, and I really wanted to go to River of Fire Grove's Autumn Gathering, but that got cancelled (and my car wasn't happy with me).

3. To carry on with #2 - which one is your favorite, and why?

Summerland, so far. I found Wellspring kind of boring, actually, and it was pretty darn disorganized (workshops not starting on time, etc.).

Summerland is organized, it's full of people I love to hang around with, it's *close*, and it was cheaper than Wellspring.

Following that formula, if Elysium is as well organized, it's likely that I might end up enjoying it more, cuz it's cheaper.

4. What is your favorite Jimmy Buffett song, and why?

Wow. That's not wn easy one, because it changes. I'd probably have to go with "Last Mango in Paris", because it gets my toes to start itching every time I hear it.

5. If you could relive any day from your past, what day would it be and why?

I don't know if I have any I'd care to "relive". Though I suppose that the best one would be my day when I spent 6 hours in Key West. I spent a lot of it driving, but I woke up that morning under a beautiful blue sky, lying where the sea meets the land, and that morning I had a coconut for breakfast. It was the best damn breakfast I'd ever had, and there was a sense of freedom about the day. We rolled into Key West around 10 AM, we were drinking by 11 and having the best cheeseburger I've ever had, we wandered to a beach where I got to actually step into the ocean, and we got back in the car and drove home before sunset. All in all it was a pretty nice day.
Current Mood: boredbored
Current Music: "Buttermilk Grove", -JB

From:vampyrecandy
Date:September 14th, 2003 03:26 pm (UTC)
(Link)
Oh, I miss the ocean.

BTW, that song- it rocks :-)
[User Picture]
From:wishesofastar
Date:September 15th, 2003 12:33 am (UTC)

Five questions

(Link)
1. If the presidential election were held tomorrow, who would you vote for and why?

2. (In a similar vein:) If you were ever to run for political office, what would your platform be?

3. What's the most memorable image you can think of (positive or negative)?

4. Do you have a favorite pet, past or present? Why are/were they your favorite?

5. I recall reading somewhere that you were once addicted to a video game. Which game was it?
[User Picture]