Five Question Madness! - Chronarchy — LiveJournal

September 15th, 2003

Previous Entry Share Next Entry
10:09 am - Five Question Madness!
From wishesofastar:

1. If the presidential election were held tomorrow, who would you vote for and why?

You should know me better than that :) I *never* discuss who I would vote for, though I do admit who I didn't in some cases. It was especially easy in the last election, because I was very proud not to have voted for Nader.

If the election were held today, I wouldn't vote for Gore. I think he's a crybaby and an underdone cookie. I always have.

2. (In a similar vein:) If you were ever to run for political office, what would your platform be?

Honesty. Except where I thought things weren't an issue; however, if the press ever found out I was Pagan or that I did drugs (good luck on finding out about *that* one, since I haven't), I'd be clean about it.

As for what isn't an issue in politics: abortion, religion, and the Evolution v. Creation debate, all of which have been settled by the Supreme Court.

3. What's the most memorable image you can think of (positive or negative)?

Initially, I thought they were all the same, but I didn't think about one in particular: the time that Eris showed up in a dream. She's a hottie, and I know exactly what She looks like. 100% perfect.

4. Do you have a favorite pet, past or present? Why are/were they your favorite?

I have my boys. I don't have a favourite between the two of them (that'd be exactly like asking a parent to choose a favourite child, not possible). So, my cats.

5. I recall reading somewhere that you were once addicted to a video game. Which game was it?

Diablo 2. And I still show signs of that addiction, but I think I last played about two months ago. I've cut down on my game playing pretty seriously.
Current Mood: accomplished
Current Music: "Come Monday", -JB

From:chronarchy
Date:September 15th, 2003 02:17 pm (UTC)

let me know if you're getting bored

(Link)
See, this gives me the ability to make LJ entries without having to think too hard about subjects, just answers. You guys are good. :)

More?
From:vampyrecandy
Date:September 15th, 2003 06:46 pm (UTC)
(Link)
I have that game, however- I can't get it to work on this computer. So, I haven't played it for a really, really, really long time.