September 15th, 2003
|10:09 am - Five Question Madness!|
1. If the presidential election were held tomorrow, who would you vote for and why?
You should know me better than that :) I *never* discuss who I would vote for, though I do admit who I didn't in some cases. It was especially easy in the last election, because I was very proud not to have voted for Nader.
If the election were held today, I wouldn't vote for Gore. I think he's a crybaby and an underdone cookie. I always have.
2. (In a similar vein:) If you were ever to run for political office, what would your platform be?
Honesty. Except where I thought things weren't an issue; however, if the press ever found out I was Pagan or that I did drugs (good luck on finding out about *that* one, since I haven't), I'd be clean about it.
As for what isn't an issue in politics: abortion, religion, and the Evolution v. Creation debate, all of which have been settled by the Supreme Court.
3. What's the most memorable image you can think of (positive or negative)?
Initially, I thought they were all the same, but I didn't think about one in particular: the time that Eris showed up in a dream. She's a hottie, and I know exactly what She looks like. 100% perfect.
4. Do you have a favorite pet, past or present? Why are/were they your favorite?
I have my boys. I don't have a favourite between the two of them (that'd be exactly like asking a parent to choose a favourite child, not possible). So, my cats.
5. I recall reading somewhere that you were once addicted to a video game. Which game was it?
Diablo 2. And I still show signs of that addiction, but I think I last played about two months ago. I've cut down on my game playing pretty seriously.
Current Mood: accomplished
Current Music: "Come Monday", -JB
I have that game, however- I can't get it to work on this computer. So, I haven't played it for a really, really, really long time.