1. What's the first word that comes to mind when you think of me?
2. Go to google and image search for that word.
3. Reply to this post with one of the pictures on the first page of results (don't tell me the word). Use an image tag.
4. Put this in your own blog so that I can do the same.
The Keys to Your Heart
You are attracted to those who are unbridled, untrammeled, and free.
In love, you feel the most alive when your lover is creative and never lets you feel bored.
You'd like to your lover to think you are stylish and alluring.
You would be forced to break up with someone who was arrogant, acting like the dictator of your life.
Your ideal relationship is lasting. You want a relationship that looks to the future... one you can grow with.
Your risk of cheating is zero. You care about society and morality. You would never break a commitment.
You think of marriage pessimistically. You don't think happy marriages exist anymore.
In this moment, you think of love as something you can get or discard anytime. You're feeling self centered.
In my defense, I so *do* believe that there is such thing as a happy marriage.
At the moment, smithing_chick is telling me that I should have gone to at least look at the art stuff for competition at Wellspring. Unfortunately, art just isn't my thing. Viewing it takes boredom to a new level for me, usually. I pretty much only can find art interesting in an historical context.
I don't appreciate poetry (mainly because I can't read it), either, but no one seems bothered by that :)
odinkar asked me to list my 6 favourite songs at the moment. Here they are:
1. "Last Mango in Paris" - JB
2. "Buttermilk Grove" - JB
3. "Love in Decline" - JB
4. "Distantly in Love" - JB
5. "Songs About Me" - Trace Adkins
6. "Can't Be Myself" - Watershed