September 16th, 2003
|09:08 am - Nothing is True, Everything is permissible|
So, yes. I know.
1) I'm behind getting the liturgy out for the next rite. Way behind.
2) I probably didn't manage to respond to several people.
3) I have PSA stuff out the wazoo to finish (fliers, etc.)
4) I have to go shopping for the next ritual.
5) I have to get something done for a friend. No, you don't know who you are.
6) I have to make hotel reservations for Harvard.
7) I have to get a car for the same.
8) I have to work real hard over the next couple of days to get everything ready for the students.
9) I have to talk to the brat who made my life miserable yesterday.
But, on the bright side:
1) New altar pictures are on the way! I just finished setting up in my room. Problem is, I caught Alex on it today. It's too low. Damn. Those Gods are breakable, and my cats like to play the "Gravity Game". You know the one.
2) I'm not stressed yet. Getting close, but not there.
3) There are some real hotties on campus now. The Oval is coming back to life.
4) My car started this morning. Pray for her continued health.
5) I learned some new things about carving Runes.
6) My mailing campaign is coming along nicely. . . This box goes to. . . KOREA! Be careful, for you may be next!
So not all is lost. Just freaking most of it.
Current Mood: anxious
Current Music: "Miss You So Badly", -JB
|Date:||September 16th, 2003 02:26 pm (UTC)|| |
Just to add to all the stuff you have to do . . .
Now you have to read my answers!
1. Describe your biggest fear.
This is a really hard question, more so than you might think, given the fact that my biggest fear is sharing my inner thoughts/emotions with people. That is not to say that I don't share, but I always hold something back and there are things that I absolutely don't share. So, really, you should count yourself lucky on this one in more than one way. And that's enough of that!
2. What's your favourite food?
Aunt Olive's lazy roast. She was actually my great aunt and made a cross between pot roast and beef stew in a dutch oven pan. It had peas and carrots and meat juice goodness! And you have to eat it with instant mashed potatoes!
3. Did you ever grow up? Do you want to?
Honestly, I think I grew up a long time ago and its fine with me.
4. What's the most beautiful thing you've ever seen?
This is question that stumped me and caused the delay in answering your questions. So, I've sat here for another 10 minutes thinking about this question, and I am still left without an answer. I have seen many beautiful things (perfect sunsets, flowers, and some dresses that I would love to just touch once) but none of them qualify for the most beautiful thing. So as chicken as it is, I think I'm going to have to pass on this one and let you know when I see it (I'm sure its out there waiting . . .)
5. Is there any deity or set of deities you refuse to work with?
No, but there are certainly deities and pantheons that I have little to no connection to and as such would not seek out to work with (the ones that come to mind first would be the Norse pantheon).
Current Music: Sisters of Mercy - Alice