Current Music: "Love and Luck", -JB

From:chronarchy
Date:September 19th, 2003 01:28 pm (UTC)
(Link)
Heh, just a gentle nudge. Believe me, I understand pretty well how busy you are.

I promise my story will either be absolutely hilarious, or it will drive you to the depths of pity.

Let's hope for a good laugh :)
From:vampyrecandy
Date:September 19th, 2003 04:20 am (UTC)
(Link)
I pity the people who have to be on campus on Sunday.

Priscilla said she saw you today (well, yesterday, now) and said you looked like hell... Said you looked stressed.

Hope all's well.

Anyway. Tis all.
[User Picture]
From:chronarchy
Date:September 19th, 2003 01:26 pm (UTC)
(Link)
Stressed? Me? Hell yeah. :)

But my face did get mowed. And I have the PSA stapler (sans staples).
[User Picture]
From:suicidekttn
Date:September 19th, 2003 05:07 am (UTC)
(Link)
I could come up with questions...if you want.
[User Picture]