Curiosity - Chronarchy — LiveJournal

September 19th, 2003

Previous Entry Share Next Entry
10:18 am - Curiosity
Okay, we have a life and death situation on our hands:

Do I look better

a) clean-shaven

b) with a full beard

c) with a goatee

d) slightly scruffy (with a herd of nerfs)

e) with a pencil-thin mustache (the "Boston Blackie" kind)

f) with huge muttonchops

g) with one of those little tufts of hair in the middle of my chin

???

Like I said, very important.
Current Mood: numbnumb
Current Music: "Tin Cup Chalice", -JB

From:suicidekttn
Date:September 19th, 2003 04:58 pm (UTC)
(Link)
I choose A...I like clean shaved guys. Though, all I've really seen you with is clean shaven, so yeah... but I choose A anyway
[User Picture]
From:wishesofastar
Date:September 19th, 2003 09:03 pm (UTC)
(Link)
I'd have to say with a beard, but then again, I'm biased.

Faith
[User Picture]
From:autumnfey
Date:September 20th, 2003 12:41 pm (UTC)
(Link)
Having only seen you clean shaven I would have to go with A. And while not completely opposed to facial hair I really don't think a full beard (and definitely not mutton chops!) would be as good. A goatee maybe.