October 25th, 2005
|11:53 am - It's busy today.|
Things I'm doing today:
- Thinking about pivotal points in my life. Writing about them.
- Cleaning up a certain mentorship document that is, I discovered, live-linked already.
- Updating Oak Leaves content onto the ADF website
- Getting crap done for the Grove in preparation for a liturgy meeting in two days
- Preparing a shopping list for the Grove Samhain rite in five days.
- Re-updating the Three Cranes Grove site
- Singing "I Still Miss Someone"
- Oh, yeah: I'm doing the work that's being assigned to me, too.
Women and water are in short supply here.
Current Mood: busy
Current Music: "Southern Cross", -JB
I think it's cute you went to the trouble to make up all of these lies.
I know that you are really kicked back in a beach chair in that cubicle of yours, drinking a pina colada in a pint glass and doing JB karaoke. You lush, you don't REALLY want water... why bother when there's rum nearby? And stop abusing that intern, we DO have more respectable functions than slathering on coconut-scented sun oil.