October 25th, 2005
|11:53 am - It's busy today.|
Things I'm doing today:
- Thinking about pivotal points in my life. Writing about them.
- Cleaning up a certain mentorship document that is, I discovered, live-linked already.
- Updating Oak Leaves content onto the ADF website
- Getting crap done for the Grove in preparation for a liturgy meeting in two days
- Preparing a shopping list for the Grove Samhain rite in five days.
- Re-updating the Three Cranes Grove site
- Singing "I Still Miss Someone"
- Oh, yeah: I'm doing the work that's being assigned to me, too.
Women and water are in short supply here.
Current Mood: busy
Current Music: "Southern Cross", -JB
lol how are women and water in short supply? I look out my window and it's raining and i see sets of titties walking by. you're in OHIO!! water and women are plentyful
*laugh* He doesn't want *those* women. He wants the ones he can't have.
that makes sense. I usually want the ones I can't have as well.
Yeah, I think most people are that way.
Some I can't have.
Some I don't want.
Some don't want me.
Some I can have.
There are a number out there.
None of whom are nearby.
Which just reinforces what I was saying, since if they aren't nearby you can't really have 'em.
All this talk of posession.