|11:53 am - It's busy today.|
Things I'm doing today:
- Thinking about pivotal points in my life. Writing about them.
- Cleaning up a certain mentorship document that is, I discovered, live-linked already.
- Updating Oak Leaves content onto the ADF website
- Getting crap done for the Grove in preparation for a liturgy meeting in two days
- Preparing a shopping list for the Grove Samhain rite in five days.
- Re-updating the Three Cranes Grove site
- Singing "I Still Miss Someone"
- Oh, yeah: I'm doing the work that's being assigned to me, too.
Women and water are in short supply here.
Current Mood: busy
Current Music: "Southern Cross", -JB