October 25th, 2005
|11:53 am - It's busy today.|
Things I'm doing today:
- Thinking about pivotal points in my life. Writing about them.
- Cleaning up a certain mentorship document that is, I discovered, live-linked already.
- Updating Oak Leaves content onto the ADF website
- Getting crap done for the Grove in preparation for a liturgy meeting in two days
- Preparing a shopping list for the Grove Samhain rite in five days.
- Re-updating the Three Cranes Grove site
- Singing "I Still Miss Someone"
- Oh, yeah: I'm doing the work that's being assigned to me, too.
Women and water are in short supply here.
Current Mood: busy
Current Music: "Southern Cross", -JB
Damnit, I knew my women were somewhere.
#4: We generally get together and hang out and talk liturgy. This partiuclar meeting will involve going over the Samhain liturgy, chatting about it, the deity of the occasion, and some of our blocking and such.
#5: I wish someone would take care of 90% of my problems regarding liturgy :)