October 28th, 2005
|09:22 am - Today is a good day.|
Today is good. Allow me to enumerate the ways:
- This morning's breakfast? Blueberry muffins. The perfect breakfast.
- The sun is shining brightly.
- I made a girl blush. Hard, apparently. And there is nothing more pleasing to me than that.
- I got paid, which means I can take care of my cats and my car (in that order).
- I have good feelings about this weekend's Samhain rite.
- Women are, decidedly, in better supply over the past 24 hours.
- Tina is not, in fact, going out of town tonight, so I get to spend some time with her before she goes out tomorrow.
- Money looks better today than it has in months.
- A song that reminds me a lot of myself is playing right now.
- I schedule for classes again today!
- I'm feelin' flirty.
Yes, today is a good day.
And it's just started.
Current Mood: flirty
Current Music: "Window on the World", -JB
I'm not really into the mesoamerican stuff, either, really. I just really find certain aspects of mythic drama as it works there to be terribly fascinating.
Hmm. Well, you can tell me the interesting stuff.
At least you're taking a class!