Current Music: "Only Time Will Tell", -JB

From:chronarchy
Date:September 23rd, 2003 10:10 pm (UTC)
(Link)
Now that I look at them, they spell "FUS". Maybe it's just a 'fuss' over a non issue?
From:healing_coyote
Date:September 24th, 2003 03:24 am (UTC)
(Link)
huh? with a statement like that, you almost have to give the question! just kidding, it's your own business.

congrats on finishing those: i know that you have worked on them for a long while and I bet they look fantastic, and work just as well.

Man, I really miss talking to you live. Maybe I will call you sometime this weekend to say hello...
[User Picture]