questions, please ignore? - Chronarchy

September 30th, 2003

Previous Entry Share Next Entry
04:56 pm - questions, please ignore?

For beautycorrosion:

1. What did you want to be when you grew up? Or, perhaps, what do you still want to be when you grow up?

2. Who is the craziest person you knew/know, and how have they affected your life?

3. Can you skip stones?

4. What is your favourite artistic medium?

5. If you were 6 years old, and bored out of your skull, what would you do to pass the time?

For suicidekttn:

1. What comic strip or book represents you the best?

2. Define "silly".

3. What is your favourite candy/gum/bad-for-you-food?

4. Briefly describe what "spirituality" means to you.

5. If train A leaves Huffington station at 5 PM traveling 65 miles per hour, and train B leaves King's Cross station at 6 PM traveling 57 miles per hour, what is your favourite colour of ketchup? Or Catsup.

Please remind me if I missed sending anyone questions back?

Current Mood: bouncybouncy
Current Music: "Reservation at the Preservation Hall", -JB

From:autumnfey
Date:October 1st, 2003 10:34 pm (UTC)
(Link)
I posted questions to you on Friday I think . . .
[User Picture]
From:chronarchy
Date:October 1st, 2003 10:52 pm (UTC)
(Link)
Ya know, I finished all but number 4, but in my rush to get to Elysium, I missed them.

They're done now, and posted.

See, I can take a hint! *grins*

Expect questions back soon.