September 30th, 2003
|04:56 pm - questions, please ignore?|
1. What did you want to be when you grew up? Or, perhaps, what do you still want to be when you grow up?
2. Who is the craziest person you knew/know, and how have they affected your life?
3. Can you skip stones?
4. What is your favourite artistic medium?
5. If you were 6 years old, and bored out of your skull, what would you do to pass the time?
1. What comic strip or book represents you the best?
2. Define "silly".
3. What is your favourite candy/gum/bad-for-you-food?
4. Briefly describe what "spirituality" means to you.
5. If train A leaves Huffington station at 5 PM traveling 65 miles per hour, and train B leaves King's Cross station at 6 PM traveling 57 miles per hour, what is your favourite colour of ketchup? Or Catsup.
Please remind me if I missed sending anyone questions back?
Current Mood: bouncy
Current Music: "Reservation at the Preservation Hall", -JB
I posted questions to you on Friday I think . . .
Ya know, I finished all but number 4, but in my rush to get to Elysium, I missed them.
They're done now, and posted.
See, I can take a hint! *grins*
Expect questions back soon.