January 23rd, 2006
|06:00 pm - Boy, I got crap done. . .|
This past weekend, I admit, I dropped off the face of the earth. My appologies. It'll happen again, but not today. I got stuff done, though. Many goals were met. . .
1. Book and pack for trip to Atlanta to see erienc.
2. Take a girl to see a bad movie.
3. Dream a dream that should not be dreamed in preparation to launch Wikinomi.Com.
4. Do taxes and land a windfall refund.
5. Ask my friends what the Buffett line: "I like to be in touch with what makes me scream" means (Comment, yo?)
6. Get to the top of healing_coyote's list (which list will be left to the imagination).
7. Decide on whether to LJ whore next month to get someone to buy me a paid account for the next year.
8. Finish a paper, some reading, and a bibliography for tomorrow's class.
9. Be inspired by a Golden Delicious Apple on my desk. . . My gods, you can't imagine what those particular fruits can do to me.
10. Consider a Jungian approach to Aztec human sacrifice (even if the very thought makes me ill and completely disrespects the Aztec culture).
11. Wake up next to. . .
Current Mood: accomplished
Current Music: "Tin Cup Chalice", -JB
Weird. I interpreted the "screaming" part as being a good thing.
I have a weird saying among my friends...I like to know what their passions are, and usually they get confused when I ask that, so then I ask "What makes you go, 'oh, oh!'" (Sounds sexual, but doesn't have to be). For me it's wet grass on bare feet and orange sorbet, but it's different for everyone...ha.
But anyway. That's how I interpreted that lyric, although I've never heard the song. :)
A number of people, I think, would attach such an interpretation. It's interesting to think about it in isolation from the song, and (personally) helpful to do so, as well.
Actually, wet grass on bare feet and orange sorbet sounds pretty darn good. . .