January 23rd, 2006
|06:00 pm - Boy, I got crap done. . .|
This past weekend, I admit, I dropped off the face of the earth. My appologies. It'll happen again, but not today. I got stuff done, though. Many goals were met. . .
1. Book and pack for trip to Atlanta to see erienc.
2. Take a girl to see a bad movie.
3. Dream a dream that should not be dreamed in preparation to launch Wikinomi.Com.
4. Do taxes and land a windfall refund.
5. Ask my friends what the Buffett line: "I like to be in touch with what makes me scream" means (Comment, yo?)
6. Get to the top of healing_coyote's list (which list will be left to the imagination).
7. Decide on whether to LJ whore next month to get someone to buy me a paid account for the next year.
8. Finish a paper, some reading, and a bibliography for tomorrow's class.
9. Be inspired by a Golden Delicious Apple on my desk. . . My gods, you can't imagine what those particular fruits can do to me.
10. Consider a Jungian approach to Aztec human sacrifice (even if the very thought makes me ill and completely disrespects the Aztec culture).
11. Wake up next to. . .
Current Mood: accomplished
Current Music: "Tin Cup Chalice", -JB
|Date:||January 23rd, 2006 11:39 pm (UTC)|| |
Wait, what happens if *you* get a point? Don't you normally give those out?
Yes, but I gather them, too. They just don't do me any good. . . No one sends me anything for accumulating points.
Speaking of, I have a couple of friends I owe 10 or 20 point gifts to. . .
|Date:||January 23rd, 2006 11:59 pm (UTC)|| |
Another pressing question of our time answered. Score.
Well, I only answer pressing questions.
|Date:||January 24th, 2006 12:15 am (UTC)|| |
Ah, prioritising! It's a fine trait to have.