January 23rd, 2006
|06:00 pm - Boy, I got crap done. . .|
This past weekend, I admit, I dropped off the face of the earth. My appologies. It'll happen again, but not today. I got stuff done, though. Many goals were met. . .
1. Book and pack for trip to Atlanta to see erienc.
2. Take a girl to see a bad movie.
3. Dream a dream that should not be dreamed in preparation to launch Wikinomi.Com.
4. Do taxes and land a windfall refund.
5. Ask my friends what the Buffett line: "I like to be in touch with what makes me scream" means (Comment, yo?)
6. Get to the top of healing_coyote's list (which list will be left to the imagination).
7. Decide on whether to LJ whore next month to get someone to buy me a paid account for the next year.
8. Finish a paper, some reading, and a bibliography for tomorrow's class.
9. Be inspired by a Golden Delicious Apple on my desk. . . My gods, you can't imagine what those particular fruits can do to me.
10. Consider a Jungian approach to Aztec human sacrifice (even if the very thought makes me ill and completely disrespects the Aztec culture).
11. Wake up next to. . .
Current Mood: accomplished
Current Music: "Tin Cup Chalice", -JB
That's a disturbing thought. Just imagine the awkwardness that could ensue. I get really drunk some night, wake up with Cernunnos in my bed, and ever after that there's this unspoken tension when I kneel before my altar... quite the situation.
Of course, if *I* woke up with ERIS, that would be an entirely different Situation. One with a capital S. We wonb't think about what that would mean.
The pictures tesinth
took outside your window last night prove just what kind of "Situation" that might be. . .
LOL!!! I know what you mean. If I woke up with Herne next to me, my first sentence would be, "You couldn't take the damn antlers off before bed...?" Then the awkwardness would kick in, and the hangover would wear off...