January 23rd, 2006
|06:00 pm - Boy, I got crap done. . .|
This past weekend, I admit, I dropped off the face of the earth. My appologies. It'll happen again, but not today. I got stuff done, though. Many goals were met. . .
1. Book and pack for trip to Atlanta to see erienc.
2. Take a girl to see a bad movie.
3. Dream a dream that should not be dreamed in preparation to launch Wikinomi.Com.
4. Do taxes and land a windfall refund.
5. Ask my friends what the Buffett line: "I like to be in touch with what makes me scream" means (Comment, yo?)
6. Get to the top of healing_coyote's list (which list will be left to the imagination).
7. Decide on whether to LJ whore next month to get someone to buy me a paid account for the next year.
8. Finish a paper, some reading, and a bibliography for tomorrow's class.
9. Be inspired by a Golden Delicious Apple on my desk. . . My gods, you can't imagine what those particular fruits can do to me.
10. Consider a Jungian approach to Aztec human sacrifice (even if the very thought makes me ill and completely disrespects the Aztec culture).
11. Wake up next to. . .
Current Mood: accomplished
Current Music: "Tin Cup Chalice", -JB
|Date:||January 24th, 2006 07:08 pm (UTC)|| |
But which list is it?
The trouble list
maybe the pain in the butt list
or it could be the silly people you know from ADF list
It might even be that I made more than one of your lists :)
|Date:||January 24th, 2006 07:26 pm (UTC)|| |
Don't worry. It's the right list for the likes of you. . . And yes, I will admit: it's not just one list.