"certain drawings of perverse demons, barbaric names and harmful, presumptuous commands replete with arrogance and quite fit for demons; certain of the incantations were attributed to Zoroaster the magus, others to Ostanes the magician, others yet to Manetho.
The books taught the following spells:
- How one can set cities in turmoil, making the populace rise up and array fathers against their sons and grandsons.
- By what means one might break up legitimate marriages and cohabitations.
- How one might win over a woman who wishes to live in chastity to illicit love.
- How one might attempt adultery and murder.
- How one might commit theft.
- In what manner one can compel judges to deliver a sentence of acquittal."
-Zachary, Life of Severus.
I wish we had scandals like that at OSU.