Current Music: "Honey Do", -JB

From:bloodlikerain
Date:October 1st, 2003 06:11 pm (UTC)
(Link)
me? strange fascination with blood? you don't say... *smile*
From:healing_coyote
Date:October 1st, 2003 07:57 pm (UTC)
(Link)
OOh baby; there was my sexy orgasm for this month...LOL j/k. But it is the most action I have gotten in almost 10 months!
[User Picture]
From:suicidekttn
Date:October 1st, 2003 10:10 pm (UTC)
(Link)
You realise with this link you have probably amused half the females on your friends list... and I bet you're still trying to figure out the vampire thing. LOL ^_^
[User Picture]
From:chronarchy
Date:October 1st, 2003 10:16 pm (UTC)
(Link)
Damn straight I don't get it.

But that doesn't stop me from using it to my advantage :)
[User Picture]
From:suicidekttn
Date:October 1st, 2003 10:17 pm (UTC)
(Link)
*grin* not as pure as I though. Nice. *laughs*
[User Picture]
From:autumnfey
Date:October 2nd, 2003 07:07 pm (UTC)
(Link)
Here I was all excited . . . and really it isn't much different from a neopet! Damn you chronarchy!