May 19th, 2006
|05:04 pm - Questions to ask and answer|
Taken from latexpussy's lj, here's a bit of a quiz:
Ask me one question for each topic (in depth or simple) and I will do the same for you.
11. Home town
12. Physical Appearance
13. Volunteer Work
14. Life Goals
15. The World
My answers to her questions can be found in this entry.
Current Location: Southeast of Disorder
Current Mood: amused
Current Music: "Off to See the Lizard", -JB
Turns out that The Davinci Code was sold out. So the most recent movie I saw was actually Amelie, which was magnificent.
Here are your questions (ran out of time to come up with them before we tried to go to the flicks).
1. Do you budget to travel, or does it always take some quick thinking to make it work?
2. Do you fall into a camp of religious thought in general? Is there a thinker who's really influenced the way you see religion?
3. Do you think that the way people have difficulty accepting your family situation will eventually change, or do you just hope for the best from those who know you?
4. Are you a romantic at heart?
5. Sixteen men on a dead man's chest: freaky, or an interesting night out? (Gods, I have no idea why I asked that: It's got to have something to do with my association with you and pirates.)
6. Do you have any hobbies that you usually engage in while waiting for something else to happen?
7. If you could be an animal for a day or two, what would you like to be?
8. Does friendship indicate that the person will always be there, no matter what, to you?
9. What's the last bad book you read?
10. The originals of a lot of movies degrade over time, and many are now lost to history because of it. Which movie, old or new, do you think is most important to protect so that others in the future can see it?
11. Somehow, I have missed this: Where do you come from?
12. When you look in the mirror, what do you see?
13. How do you choose what to volunteer on?
14. Everyone wants to be something when they grow up, some people even after they grow up. What is it you want/wanted to be?
15. Plate tectonics: reality or just a theory?