May 19th, 2006
|05:04 pm - Questions to ask and answer|
Taken from latexpussy's lj, here's a bit of a quiz:
Ask me one question for each topic (in depth or simple) and I will do the same for you.
11. Home town
12. Physical Appearance
13. Volunteer Work
14. Life Goals
15. The World
My answers to her questions can be found in this entry.
Current Location: Southeast of Disorder
Current Mood: amused
Current Music: "Off to See the Lizard", -JB
1) On what and at which one? I may be going to Summerland....
2) Its going, (very well, actually, but again, you can't call yourself a 'good' taoist'...)
3) That was my loser-dumbass-bro, my ex-step-brother-who-still-hangs-around is quite a bit better, although he still has his issues (who doesn't in my family?)
4) It has made me quite a bit less worried about actually going out and trying to get a girl. Rather, when "it" happens, it'll happen. of course, there hasn't been too much movement on that front, although I'm not quite sure I'm "ready" for a proper relationship as of this time.
6) Part lazyness, part not having enough space, however the largest part of it is that once I get good at something, I tend to loose interest in it. I am also not good at selling myself (either commercialy or romantically) and so I haven't been able to create a good market for my hobbies...
7) She is going strong, she doesn't seem to mind the lack of attention so long as I keep her well feed and spend at least a couple hours a day with her. She is in need of a claw trim, however. Prepare the medics!!!
8) If not for the hamburgers, then we wouldn't be friends I do not think. We hardly knew eachother before then, which added to the "why the hell did they call you" thang, and yet over that and a couple Red Wings games, we connected. Too bad the Wings dropped it in the first playoffs this year....
9) I can't remember, actually. I actually read the books for the one Jones class I completed. Granted, about half the books on my shelfs are only partialy read, but I freely admit that. :)
10) I tend to relate to many characters in my list of "favorite films", including Suburbia (the newer one). Today I was telling one of my student workers about how I tend to be the Lawrence (sp?) character in 'Office Space' within my group of friends.
11) I've actually seriously thought about writing an indie film on Toledo. I'm sure it would get a few good reviews, nothing commercial, of course. To me it symbolizes the hardships of America and is the epitomy of upper-lower-class America.
12) I'll be lying if I didn't say her personality wasn't the deciding factor. Physically, I enjoy natural beauty and for some reason I am attracted to a girl's neck.
13) Well, I don't volunteer for non-profits (whole other issue...). I tend to volunteer myself way too much at my jobs and amoung my friends, and I sometimes regret that. However, one of the Taoist "creeds" is to live your life "without regret", so I cannot say I regret anything, per se, but I have learned from my mistakes. :)
14) Well, since this question is about "goals", I again have to play the Taoist card. :) However, I have recently exchanged a few emails and the Dayton thing appears to be fairly certain at this time.
15) Taoist answer: if you fully realize the small portion that you're experienced to, you've seen it all.
I haven't had much of a urge to travel the world (which is odd, because as a youngster, that was one of my goals).
I do, however, have a very important urge to drive a red convertable through the desert with a close friend (who would ideally be under the influence of one thing or another). Good old Gonzo!! (Hell, if you can have your Buffet crap, I can have my HST crap!). :)