May 19th, 2006
|05:04 pm - Questions to ask and answer|
Taken from latexpussy's lj, here's a bit of a quiz:
Ask me one question for each topic (in depth or simple) and I will do the same for you.
11. Home town
12. Physical Appearance
13. Volunteer Work
14. Life Goals
15. The World
My answers to her questions can be found in this entry.
Current Location: Southeast of Disorder
Current Mood: amused
Current Music: "Off to See the Lizard", -JB
10. Is there a film that you watch that always has the ability to make you happy no matter what? What film?
Just the thought of watching I Sailed to Tahiti With an All-Girl Crew makes me happy. So happy I don't actually have to put it into the DVD player to get a high out of it. Which is good, because it's a pretty bad movie.
11. Do you believe home is a place on the map, or do you believe that it has more to do with your proximity to the people you love?
A little from column A, a little from column B. There are certain people who are "home" and there are certain places who are "home." But I have never believed that it was "proximity" to those certain people that I love that makes a place "home."
12. Be totally honest: Is there any physical feature you have that you dislike, and if you could have plastic surgery to change it and have no one realize what happened, would you do it? (you don’t have to say the feature, just yes/no)
I can't say that there is. I'm extremely happy being who I am, who I have become.
13. Have you ever been forced to do volunteer work (for school or otherwise) and didn’t feel good about doing it on the principle that it wasn’t technically "volunteer" work, because you didn’t actually do it of your own accord?
Not really. I have never been stuck doing something I truly didn't want to do, because I back out of that stuff early on.
14. Do you feel that someone has to have goals in life in order to be happy and successful? Why or why not?
No. Peter Pan never did: I can think of no better example.
15. Who/What made the World?
It's a question that I generally do not really consider, and I'm not sure it's even an important one in my worldview.
But God, if there is just one, is a crazy lady holding a golden apple.