May 19th, 2006
|05:04 pm - Questions to ask and answer|
Taken from latexpussy's lj, here's a bit of a quiz:
Ask me one question for each topic (in depth or simple) and I will do the same for you.
11. Home town
12. Physical Appearance
13. Volunteer Work
14. Life Goals
15. The World
My answers to her questions can be found in this entry.
Current Location: Southeast of Disorder
Current Mood: amused
Current Music: "Off to See the Lizard", -JB
1. Travel - Which is better, getting there or being there?
2. Religion - Many people "drift" in terms of religion. How long did you "drift?"
3. Family - A good chance to ask, "How's that article coming along?"
4. Love - What makes you feel loved?
5. Sex - 10 times, one day: too much, or just not enough hours?
6. Hobbies - What sorts of hobbies do you have that involve actually using your hands?
7. Pets - What's the most annoying thing about cats?
8. Friendship - You are a recent addition to my friends' list. Is there a time period that, once up, you will think of yourself as my "friend", or is it more tied to interaction online?
9. Literature - Last good book you read?
10. Movies - Have you ever wanted to be in one?
11. Home town - Where is "home" to you?
12. Physical Appearance - Why are there no pics of you that I've seen?
13. Volunteer Work - Where does most of your volunteered time go?
14. Life Goals - What would you like to be when you grow up?
15. The World - Where is your place in it?