May 19th, 2006
|05:04 pm - Questions to ask and answer|
Taken from latexpussy's lj, here's a bit of a quiz:
Ask me one question for each topic (in depth or simple) and I will do the same for you.
11. Home town
12. Physical Appearance
13. Volunteer Work
14. Life Goals
15. The World
My answers to her questions can be found in this entry.
Current Location: Southeast of Disorder
Current Mood: amused
Current Music: "Off to See the Lizard", -JB
10. Movies - What's the first movie you remember?
-The first movie I remember seeing in the Theatre I think was "Who Framed Roger Rabbit" I remember "Ghostbusters 2" giving me nightmares in 1989, but I think Roger Rabbit was before that. I'm sure we saw stuff before that, but my memory really doesn't go before 1988 as far as any pop culture, current events things go.(I remember sledding in KC and some preschool, but nothing about the outside world in those years)
11. Home town - Where do you consider "home?"
-Right now, Seattle. Purdue is home to. I never really claimed Illinois, but sometimes I default to that after the few awkward moments when people ask "So where are you from" cause I don't really have anywhere else to link to. As far as I'm concerned Seattle is it for now. Kansas & Kansas City sort of feel like home since it was the only consistent location we seemed to go back to growing up.
12. Physical Appearance - As you mention, we look almost the same. What do you think it is that needs to be added onto appearance to get the women, and why haven't you gotten it down yet?
-I actually have never had any desire to do anything drastic for the sole purpose of "getting a woman". I dunno, peer pressue has always had almost zero effect on me. I'd prefer that a woman like me because of who I am and not just some pretty picture. That's a dream, but it's a pretty big belief I have. Ah well.
13. Volunteer Work - What sorts of things do you volunteer for? If nothing, have you thought about that? It's a great way to meet women. :)
-yeah, I'm going to look for ways to fill all my time up hopefully once I pass these tests.
14. Life Goals - Sometimes, I worry you work too hard to think about the future, but I know that's not true. What are a few goals?
-I dunno, I'm a lot happier if I feel like I have a direction I'm going in I think. There were several times in college where I had no idea what I wanted to do and it was really depressing. At least now, I feel like I'm going somewhere. Even if I'm not incredibly passionate about it, at least I'm not miserable all the time.
-I'm always willing to sacrifice to do fun things today, I have a lot of trouble saying no to people though because I really want friends. This creates distractions and then I don't get much done and I have to deal with the consequences.
15. The World-Could you believe it was flat?
Nope, I could never believe that. It's not flat, that's all there is to it:-)