May 19th, 2006
|05:04 pm - Questions to ask and answer|
Taken from latexpussy's lj, here's a bit of a quiz:
Ask me one question for each topic (in depth or simple) and I will do the same for you.
11. Home town
12. Physical Appearance
13. Volunteer Work
14. Life Goals
15. The World
My answers to her questions can be found in this entry.
Current Location: Southeast of Disorder
Current Mood: amused
Current Music: "Off to See the Lizard", -JB
|Date:||May 22nd, 2006 07:19 am (UTC)|| |
9. Literature - When you realize a book is bad, do you give up on it, or do you grit your teeth and finish it?
I give it up. Why waste my time with that when I could be doing something more useful/productive/enjoyable? Also, I rarely read things that don't interest me because I can't read things that don't interest me. My attention span is nil when I'm bored. I'm lucky that I'm genuinely interested in so many things, or I'd never get anything done or pay attention to anyone but myself.
10. Movies - Which character from a movie do you most identify with?
Amelie from Amelie.
11. Home town - Where is "home" to you?
Cleveland, with Achill coming in as a home of my heart. I'll never live in the latter, and I'm not sure I'll live in the former, so I guess home is where I feel comfortable and loved.
12. Physical Appearance - What do you like most about your body?
The color of my eyes and the way I smile.
13. Volunteer Work - What sort of thing would you volunteer for without thinking about it?
If a friend said they needed me, I'd be there for them any way possible.
14. Life Goals - Where do you want to be, and how are you getting there?
I am where I want to be right now, honestly. But in the future, I want to be working at a job where I can make a lot of money and enjoy myself doing it. Why? Because of two things. Planning for future potential health scares and the fact that money gives freedom. I think you can understand why I say that.
15. The World - What is north of you?
A rack of magazines and my coursepack that I really ought to get back to.