May 19th, 2006
|05:04 pm - Questions to ask and answer|
Taken from latexpussy's lj, here's a bit of a quiz:
Ask me one question for each topic (in depth or simple) and I will do the same for you.
11. Home town
12. Physical Appearance
13. Volunteer Work
14. Life Goals
15. The World
My answers to her questions can be found in this entry.
Current Location: Southeast of Disorder
Current Mood: amused
Current Music: "Off to See the Lizard", -JB
1. Where is one place you'd like to go back to?
A dark night in a nematon, when I knew where I wanted to be forever.
2. What does religion mean to you?
"Re-binding". Yes, I'm using the derivation of the word as my definition, but I do that a lot. It's a thing we do when we are seperated from being religious: we get religious. And we all do it, in our own ways.
3. To you, what are the most important values a family can have?
Faith. Faith in each other, and in their gods.
4. How do you see love? (Not in the philosopical sense)
I look for it. That's how I see it :)
5. What does sex mean to you?
Little. I value things like closeness and love, which are associated with sex, much higher.
6. Why do you have the hobbies you have?
Because I enjoy them? I try and learn from them, which helps.
7. What is the strangest pet you could tolerate owning?
A mouse found wandering aimlessly through a Chicago airport.
8. What do you expect out of a friendship?
Nothing. It's freely given, and it doesn't need to be reciprocated.
9. What is your guilty pleasure literature?
Throw-away SciFi from the 1970's. Especially things regarding swashbucklers in space.
10. Pirate movies or ninja movies?
Pirate Ninja movies.
But ninjas are best. Always ninjas.
11. What is the best place to eat in your home town?
Hound Dog's Pizza: Pizza for the People.
12. What would you change?
Nothing. Aboslutely nothing.
13. What would you volunteer for?
Mostly only things that further my own goals. I am not, alas, an altruistic person.
14. Are you life goals the same as they were 5 years ago? Ten years ago?
No, but then with me, "goals" are things that I like to see change. It's silly, to me, to keep fighting to keep the same goals when sometimes they become obsolete.
15. Do you think we are headed towards another ice age at the rate we are going?
Not for some time. I mean, the last one was only 600 years ago. We'll warm up a bit more first, as is natural for after an ice age.