May 19th, 2006
|05:04 pm - Questions to ask and answer|
Taken from latexpussy's lj, here's a bit of a quiz:
Ask me one question for each topic (in depth or simple) and I will do the same for you.
11. Home town
12. Physical Appearance
13. Volunteer Work
14. Life Goals
15. The World
My answers to her questions can be found in this entry.
Current Location: Southeast of Disorder
Current Mood: amused
Current Music: "Off to See the Lizard", -JB
|Date:||June 16th, 2006 02:21 pm (UTC)|| |
Re: SORRY A BIT BEHIND THE TIMES....
1. If you were new to the Earth, and you had the whole world at your hands…what would be the first place you would want to travel to and why?
An amusement park or haunted house. I imagine those places would be the most interesting to see people interacting in.
2. Knowing what I know of you (which isn’t that much) how do you know that we aren’t just a scientific experiment on someone’s book shelf?
I don't. But I also don't think it matters. :)
3. What is your concept of family? How do you prepeatuate this concept?
Blood and heart. Family is the people you'd do anything for, whether because you have the same blood or because you keep them in your heart. Many people are family to me, really.
I try to perpetuate the concept by being there for them.
4. Being the gentleman that you are, I know you have many love interest… what would be the one gift you would give to all those whom you love?
Someone to love them how they want to be loved. That person is unlikely to be me, but it's what I want for them.
5. Oh ho…sex… what was your idea of sex when you were a wee teenage boy and how has it changed as you grew up? Was it esoteric? Was it a great dream? Did you actually know what sex was or did you only go by what you heard?
I knew what it was, in terms of process. It was mysterious, but not something I was hunting for. I think I probably had the idea that a relationship was doing well when sex finally got involved. Of course, sex doesn't solve issues, I can see now (more from other's experience than my own).
6. What is the one hobby that totally confounds you in other individuals?
Anything involving "collecting" where there is no trading or selling of what you have collected. The thing that bothers me most are people who collect Star Wars toys and never play with them. That is sacralidge to me.
7. Did you ever have those Mermen, you know those mermen that were to create a wondrous undersea environment?
Sea Monkeys? Hell yeah.
I imagine I killed billions of them.
8. How many levels of friendships do you have?
One, but that's because once you get into the category of "friend", there's nowhere else really to go. You can't get out of it, no matter how hard you try. And I like friends. They're good to have. But there are gray areas within that category, different shades.
9. Hmm Literature… if you could go back in time, what time period would you go back to for the books?
Just before the final burning of the Library of Alexandria.
10. Did you ever fall under the spell of the great epics?
No, I didn't. They don't do a lot for me, I'm afraid. I fall under other spells much more easily.
11. Did you think you would ever leave your home town?
My home town changes every time I move :)
12. In your honest opinion, what is the one physical trait that most humans would rather change?
The way they appear to themselves in the mirror. Whatever way that is, they dislike it.
13. Do you think it should be necessary for High Schoolers to become volunteers at some point in their HS career? And Why?
No, because then it isn't "volunteer" work.
14. What goals did you have as you were growing up, and what goals have you added as you got older?
I wanted to be a writer. Now, I'm not interested in that. Making a living as a writer seems a dishonest occupation to me. Today, I just live to laugh and laugh to live, and that's my main goal.
15. Where do you see the world and it’s beliefs, people, ect in the next 100 years?
Evolving, but not necessarily changing. :) The world will do what the world does. I rarely speculate on the future. They'll think we're backwards people living in times of progress, and we have no conception of what the world could possibly be like then. I just hope it's full of decent humans, like it is today.
|Date:||June 16th, 2006 05:55 pm (UTC)|| |
Re: SORRY A BIT BEHIND THE TIMES....
answered in true chronarchy
thank you for your answers... they inspire ....