Current Music: "Come Monday", -JB

From:moonversion
Date:October 6th, 2003 06:57 pm (UTC)
(Link)
Heh, I do not see a reason to be embarrassed. :)

I have a vast collection of "adult novelty" items. But I also do fetish modeling & photography. I have been collecting them since my late teens. Of course, I personally know many women who have never touched a single "adult novelty" item in their lives.

Either way is completely normal and, yes, she is not alone.
From:vampyrecandy
Date:October 6th, 2003 08:43 pm (UTC)
(Link)
I have no problem with blunt honesty. Especially if it will allay someone's fears.

I have a vibrator, but I didn't get it until earlier this year.
[User Picture]
From:suicidekttn
Date:October 6th, 2003 09:23 pm (UTC)
(Link)
Yes, started using them at 18...give or take.