Sighs. . . Copy cat I am. - Chronarchy — LiveJournal

October 14th, 2003

Previous Entry Share Next Entry
12:15 pm - Sighs. . . Copy cat I am.
garg
You are Form 4, Gargoyle: The Fallen.

"And The Gargoyle mended his wings from the
blood of the fallen so he could rise up from
imprisonment. With great speed and
resourcefulness, Gargoyle made the world his
for the taking."

Some examples of the Gargoyle Form are Daedalus
(Greek) and Mary Magdalene (Christian).
The Gargoyle is associated with the concept of
success, the number 4, and the element of wood.
His sign is the new moon.

As a member of Form 4, you are a creative and
resourceful individual. You are always
thinking of possible solutions to problems you
face and you generally choose one that is
right. Much of your success comes from your
ability to look at things a little differently
than everyone else. Gargoyles are the best
friends to have because they don't always take
things for face value.

Which Mythological Form Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla
Current Mood: blahblah
Current Music: "Bank of Bad Habits", -JB

From:healing_coyote
Date:October 14th, 2003 04:24 pm (UTC)
(Link)
Hmm, not quite the long entry about this past weekend that I was looking for... =P I am sure you're busy and I eagerly await when it shall be posted.

Oh, and maybe you could post your BDSM & Paganism notes to "monika_lessons"?
[User Picture]
From:chronarchy
Date:October 14th, 2003 04:28 pm (UTC)
(Link)
Heh, my first priority is to get my website updated, and then to type in last weekend's events. It's on the way :)

I suppose I can upload the notes. I have to find them . . .