Updates and junk - Chronarchy — LiveJournal

October 14th, 2003

Previous Entry Share Next Entry
01:01 pm - Updates and junk
I got my website updated. So, as healing_coyote will be happy to hear, my journal from Harvard will be next on the list.

Until then, some amusement:

chronarchy's LiveJournal Secret Crush Stats
The below statistics indicate what sorta crushes chronarchy has on his LJ friends!
No Crush

88.9%
Secret Crush

3.7%
Public Crush

3.7%
Ex-Crush

3.7%
What are your LiveJournal Secret Crush Stats?

Who has a crush on chronarchy?
The below numbers indicate what sorta crushes chronarchy's friends have on him, as taken from the results of the original LJ Secret Crush Meme.
Questions? Please read the FAQ.

2 people have a Secret Crush on chronarchy.
0 people have a Public Crush on chronarchy.
1 people have an Ex-Crush on chronarchy.

How many people have a crush on you?

Current Mood: chipperchipper
Current Music: "Banana Wind", -JB

From:autumnfey
Date:October 15th, 2003 02:54 pm (UTC)
(Link)
From your website update
"I'm hoping the girl I gave the poem to on the train drops me a line"

Hmm. . . don't remember hearing about this one . . .
[User Picture]