October 26th, 2006
|03:30 pm - Ooh. . . Batman Beyond. . .|
My girlfriend just came to my office and presented me with a copy of Batman Beyond Season 2.
I love this show. It's amazing. I encourage everyone to watch it.
I often feel like Terry. I identify strongly with him, mythically speaking.
I got Season One when it came out. I was going to go out on Tuesday and buy Season Two, but when I saw it advertised and mentioned it to Maggie, she told me that I was getting it on Thursday.
"No, I'm not. I'm getting it the day it comes out. Tuesday."
"No," she said, "you're getting it on Thursday."
I was suddenly terribly confused. "Why on Thursday?"
"Because I've already ordered it for you and that's when it's scheduled to arrive."
Awwwwwww. . .
Current Location: Southeast of Disorder
Current Mood: amused
Current Music: "The Hangout Gang", -JB
|Date:||October 26th, 2006 08:05 pm (UTC)|| |
Why would anyone need to do that?
The answer to that is two fold:
1. Because they care about you, and
2. To contrary belief you are a very private person, forums such as Live Journal give only a wisp.
|Date:||October 26th, 2006 08:16 pm (UTC)|| |
1) Ha, that's unpossible!
2) No, no: I hide the truth here and don't show my true self here. That's what happens.
1. Everything's unpossible. Except when it is not.
2. You petty petty man, when will you learn how young you really are?
2) Me? Young? You must have me confused with someone else. Stevie Nicks, perhaps? Oh, wait: she's about mummified now, isn't she?
1. Maybe. Probably. Perhaps.
2. I think with the rare Stevie Nicks clone you can tell the age by the length of the dark roots, much in the way you can tell the concern by the ruffles in a pirate shirt worn during a ritual.
Ooh, it's a direct relationship?
You know, I know for a fact that it was clear that she worked hard on dying those roots to ensure that they stayed visible. How else can you account for a good four inches of dark hair? It's not like anyone would let their hair grow out that far before re-dying.
Concerns = ruffles, I can totally get behind.
I hope you don't get too close behind it, the mere image of that would be enough to destroy the libidos of an entire harem!
I am rather sure it is a direct relationship, but I am concerned that I may need a few more years of study before I can officially pay the money to get the license... er, degree.
I have seen worse hair "violations"-- I do look in the mirror each day. ;D
Oh, you can't just pay the money. You also have to be popular.
And I like your hair. And your lack of it.
Does being "popular" with people who are quite lacking make you popular though? Wouldn't it be better to be unscrupulous instead?
I have a bit of fuzz today, seems I am always missing out on the hot chicks licking whipped cream off of it when it is smooth.