So you want to know how Boston was? - Chronarchy

October 15th, 2003

Previous Entry Share Next Entry
02:31 pm - So you want to know how Boston was?
If you're interested in my trip to Boston, you can find it on my website. It was WAY too long to post here, and it looked ugly.

http://www.chronarchy.com/misc/stories/hcc.html

Enjoy :)
Current Mood: cheerfulcheerful
Current Music: "A Pirate Looks at Forty", -JB

From:healing_coyote
Date:October 16th, 2003 08:43 pm (UTC)
(Link)
good story.

damn, you really don't know how to talk about women at all.

I am not wishy-washy, just slightly indecisive at times; and I bet Tina was pist that you blew her off.

Still wish I would have come- I just got my rent deposit yesterday, and it won't go into my account until the 22nd.

I think it's funny that the security took your scissors but not the mead- LOL, their priorities are strange... =)
[User Picture]
From:chronarchy
Date:October 16th, 2003 09:44 pm (UTC)
(Link)
How do I not know how to talk about women? :) I think I described that chic on the train quite well. . . Though my words wouldn't do her justice. She was, in terms of my own scale, just below gorgeous, and just at the top of beautiful. I acutally almost used the word gorgeous, but I decided last minute that it wouldn't fit.

I have no idea how Tina took it. I can't read women worth a damn.

As for being wishy-washy. . . :) Yeah, indecision may or may not be your problem. :)

I'm just glad they bottled the mead in a strong bottle, otherwise it would have soaked all my clothes :)