October 17th, 2003

Previous Entry Share Flag Next Entry
09:49 am - Yo
Saw this, but not enough people have signed up for it to matter:

hekatatia 61%
How sexually compatible with me are you?
Take the NEW sexual compatibility quiz at LJMatch!

It's a spinoff of this:

autumnfey 98%
ladyoceanstar 98%
beautycorrosion 98%
fionnghal 91%
qorinda 91%
bean_drui 87%
rhiannon76 85%
lovjad 84%
vampyrecandy 84%
hekatatia 80%
suicidekttn 77%
drakhuss 68%
mlleelizabeth 67%
How compatible with me are YOU?

Current Mood: apatheticapathetic
Current Music: "Pencil Thin Moustache", -JB

From:autumnfey
Date:October 17th, 2003 02:02 pm (UTC)
(Link)
So I guess we are meant to be friends . . . Between being 98% compatible and then 84% compatible.
[User Picture]
From:autumnfey
Date:October 17th, 2003 02:04 pm (UTC)
(Link)
But wait one minute - mine only says "how compatible". Yours and garaynbow says "sexually compatible". Damn!
[User Picture]